Maven Management is committed to provide the construction and agriculture equipment leasing and financing industry the highest ROI possible when remarketing their assets. We achieve this through proper turn in inspections, needed pre-sale repairs supervised by knowledgeable industry experts, having access to a number of disposal avenues, and having EACH asset promoted by our experienced, proactive salesmen within our industry unique remarketing website. We remarket every piece of equipment within an auction atmosphere – BUT are not limited with any time restraints of the existing major auction outlets available to our prospects today. It isn’t complicated – WE ARE JUST DIFFERENT.
The Maven asset remarketing model is different than any other available in the industry today.
- Maven Equipment only represents late-model used construction and agriculture equipment.
- A fair market value is placed on every piece of equipment we remarket and these parameters are used to determine the avenue and timing for the asset sale.
- We only sell wholesale to OEM dealerships and qualified equipment retail outlets.
- We will assist OEMs and financial institutions protect their distribution lines. EVERY asset we represent begins in our “Dealer Committed Pipeline.” This allows the branded OEM dealerships the first opportunity to purchase and re-sell within their territory. If an asset does not achieve a pre-set benchmark, it will progress to the “Open Market” where any qualified re-seller has the ability to purchase.
- Your assets are proactively marketed. We do not sit by the phone and wait for a call or hope enough people are in attendance or online that day in hopes to achieve you a satisfactory sale price.
- Our comprehensive and state of the art operating system is employed during this phase.
- We succeed only when you do. We know the historical result averages of online and physical auction remarketing methods. Our mission states that our goal is to improve your bottom line – and our business is built on the fact that we will provide you a better return than any other avenue available today.
- Buyers have a high level of confidence when purchasing as they experience the thorough and consistent inspection and valuation approach taken by Maven. When a measurement can be taken, we list that measurement and what it means in terms of “life remaining.” Good, Fair, or Poor are not adequate when a definitive description can be given. We are in this business for the long run and do not benefit from misleading or misrepresenting an asset for a quick, one-time sale.
- Postings will be very detailed, but when potential buyers need more information, they have access to knowledgeable “equipment guys” who can answer additional questions.